Software and Entrepreneurship with Seth Godin Holiday Repeat
Software Engineering Daily,
Originally posted on Software Engineering Daily
Originally published November 18, 2015
“The playing field has never ever been more leveled – that means everything you don’t build is your choice not to build it.”
Seth Godin is a writer, speaker, and entrepreneur. He is the author of many books, including most recently, What To Do When It’s Your Turn.
- How did your atypical computer science education shape you?
- What were the biggest engineering difficulties when you started your first software company?
- What is the distinction between freelancers and entrepreneurs?
- What drove you to write your new book?
- Why is it important to see our world as an infinite game?
- Has AWS and other cloud server storage had a compound interest effect on the economy?