Ep. 120 – 100 Days of Code (Alexander Kallaway)
Originally posted on Code Newbie
Alex Kallaway was working as a full-time developer, but it wasn’t enough. He wanted to try new technologies and grow his coding skills outside of work. So he created #100DaysofCode, the hashtag challenge that’s helped him, and hundreds of others, incorporate coding into his daily routine. He talks about how he designed the rules of the challenge, what it's taught him about the power of habits, and the changes he’s making for 2017.
- Flatiron School (sponsor)
- #100DaysofCode (blog post)
- Code Wars
- Aimee Knight's CodeNewbie interview
- Sponsored Shoutout: Flatiron School (Saron)
- Leo Babauta of Zen Habits (Alexander)
- Timothy Ferris (Alexander)
- FreeCodeCamp (Alexander)
- Making Oprah podcast (Saron)
- The Power of Habits (Saron)
- CSS Reference.io (Saron)
Self-taught web developer, started #100DaysOfCode, interested in the practical aspects of habit formation and change.